The Bicycle Adventure Club is for folks who love exploring, adventure and travelling by bicycle.
We are Sarah & Mary. We started the Bicycle Adventure Club in March 2019. We wanted to spend more time exploring and having adventures. This evolved into sharing our adventures with you via our Blog and YouTube Channel as well as encouraging and taking people on adventures of their own.
Being in the Bicycle Adventure Club is easy. There are no expectations of distance or speed, but we do ask that you learn about where you are cycling, take lots of lovely pictures and share your journeys with us on our Facebook Page and join in our Facebook Group.
If you enjoy our site & adventures and would like to support us please head to our little shop. Buying something from us not only helps to spread the Bicycle Adventure Club word but helps us to keep the site and the adventures going.
Please follow the Blog and sign up to the email list to stay in the Bicycle Adventure Club loop.
Thank you for dropping by
Sarah & Mary
Rules of the Bicycle Adventure Club
- Talk about Bicycle Adventure Club
- Never come back the way you went
- Wear what you like
- It’s not a race
- Share your cycling experiences
Want to have adventures a little closer to home. Roll with us through Project 139.
Choose an amount
Or enter a custom amount
- a vehicle consisting of two wheels held in a frame one behind the other, propelled by pedals and steered with handlebars attached to the front wheel
- an unusual and exciting or daring experience.
- an association dedicated to a particular interest or activity.