The Bicycle Adventure Club is for folks who love adventure and travelling by bicycle.
Whether commuting, doing the weekly shop, riding out on local overnighters or sweeping epic adventures, we share stories, experiences, ideas, gear and probably some nonsense that will hopefully inspire you go out and play on your bike.
All my life, my bicycle has been my constant companion. It has been a vehicle for adventure, comfort, peace and solitude. I can’t imagine life without it. The Bicycle Adventure Club is the culmination of a journey through life, of self discovery of focus and purpose.
Please follow the blog and sign up to the email list to stay in the Bicycle Adventure Club loop.
Thank you for dropping by – Sarah
Rules of the Bicycle Adventure Club
- Talk about Bicycle Adventure Club
- Never come back the way you went
- Upskill when you can, reach out if you can’t
- Be Prepared
- Ride by smiles not miles
Want to have adventures a little closer to home. Roll with us through Project 139.
- a vehicle consisting of two wheels held in a frame one behind the other, propelled by pedals and steered with handlebars attached to the front wheel
- an unusual and exciting or daring experience.
- an association dedicated to a particular interest or activity.