The Bicycle Adventure Club exists for the love of adventure and travelling by bicycle.
Whether commuting, doing the weekly shop, riding out on local overnighters or sweeping epic adventures, here I will share stories, experiences, ideas, gear and probably some nonsense that will hopefully inspire you go out and play on your bike.
All my life, my bicycle has been my constant companion. It has been a vehicle for adventure, comfort, peace and solitude. I can’t imagine life without it. The Bicycle Adventure Club is the culmination of a journey through life, of self discovery of focus and purpose.
Please follow the blog and sign up to the email list to stay in the Bicycle Adventure Club loop.
Thank you for dropping by – Sarah
“Cycling is possibly the greatest and most pleasurable form of transport ever invented. Its like walking only with one-tenth of the effort. Ride through a city and you can understand its geography in a way that no motorist, contained by one-way signs and traffic jams, will ever be able to. You can whiz from one side to the other in minutes. You can overtake £250,000 sports cars that are going nowhere fast. You can park pretty much anywhere. It truly is one of the greatest feelings of freedom once can have in a metropolitan environment. It’s amazing you can feel this free in a modern city.”Daniel Pemberton
Rules of the Bicycle Adventure Club
- Talk about Bicycle Adventure Club
- Never come back the way you went
- Upskill when you can, reach out if you can’t
- Be Prepared
- Ride by smiles not miles
- a vehicle consisting of two wheels held in a frame one behind the other, propelled by pedals and steered with handlebars attached to the front wheel
- an unusual and exciting or daring experience.
- an association dedicated to a particular interest or activity.