These delicious granola bars are packed with superfoods will fuel your adventures all day. They tend to crumble being bounced around on the bike for long periods but we have carried these for several days on our adventures and they keep well even unrefrigerated.
Watch how to make them in our video below.
- Pre-heat oven to 180ºC
- Roast the porridge oats, seeds & almonds for 8-10 minutes and put in a bowl
- Put coconut oil, sugar & honey in a pan, boil for 1 minute then add the cinnamon. Mix well.
- Put the liquid mix over the roasted mix and combine
- Mix in the cereal, chia seeds, dried cranberries and goji berries
- Cool for 10 minutes
- Line or grease a baking tray
- Stir chocolate through the mix
- Pack down well into the tray